Credit & Debit Card Processing
Processing credit and debit card payments is the foundation of how I help each client. If you are already working with another vendor, I will complete a full analysis of a recent merchant processing statement to estimate the savings you will soon enjoy by becoming a client of Credit Card Processing For Less. The analysis will allow me to see what pricing model is currently being used, what percentage of your fees are cost, and what percentage account for markup. I will then apply the “pass through” pricing model and let you know what you can expect to save each month on your processing fees. Regardless of your monthly processing volume, all clients are set up on interchange plus pricing so you are GUARANTEED to ALWAYS have low processing costs.
If you are getting set up for the first time, I will educate you on all the basics about how the payments industry works. Everything from what equipment you should use to process payments, how the rates / fee work, when you can expect to receive funding from card payments, etc.
Business Cash Advance
Does your business need cash NOW but you are crunched for time and don’t want to deal with the hassle of applying for a loan at the bank? Did you know that you can borrow against the future receivables of your credit card processing?
BENEFITS OF A BUSINESS CASH ADVANCE:
- Application process MUCH easier than a bank loan/line of credit-in addition to a simple 1 page application, all that is usually required are 6 months bank statements and 6 months credit card processing statements
- No business or personal tax returns required
- Not a Loan – No Set Term; only a set payback amount
- Approval decisions made within 48 hours
- No Collateral or Equity Required
- Easy Payback Process-a fixed percentage of daily batches are used to pay back the advance, not a fixed monthly payment
- Electronic Reporting available so you can see exactly how much you have paid back
Electronic Gift Cards
One of the easiest ways to increase sales for your business is to add gift card programs. Electronic gift cards can be an effective way to attract new customers and increase sales from existing customers. In addition to being excellent revenue generators, they also enhance brand awareness and offer a more convenient alternative to paper gift certificates.
Here are some facts to consider:
- Polling indicates over 80% of consumers say they plan on purchasing a gift card for somebody within the next 12 months
- Statistics show that over 95% of purchases made with gift cards EXCEED the face amount of the gift card
BENEFITS OF ELECTRONIC GIFT CARDS:
- Programs are VERY inexpensive to get started making the return on investment very easy to attain
- No additional hardware is required
- Census data shows that up to 15% of gift cards are never redeemed…this can pay for the program in itself
- Consumers keep these cards with them so they act as a mini billboard to advertise your business
- Gift cards are not treated like credit and debit cards in the way of fees…no percentage of the sale is taken; only a small transaction fee
- Virtually eliminates the possibility of theft since cards have no value until activated
- No cash back to customers—if the transaction is less than the face amount of the gift card…..this means they MUST come back to your store in order to spend the remaining amount on the card or forfeit the remaining balance
- Reporting and bookkeeping made simple…online portal allows you to see exactly how many gift cards have been issued and how much is on each one by looking at a simple spreadsheet